Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to Y! Fantasy PL Second Opinion!


Welcome to Yahoo Fantasy Premier League Second Opinion Blog. For those who are familiar with Yahoo Fantasy Football will know exactly what this blog is supposed to be and what can be expected of it.

For those who are not, Yahoo Fantasy Premier League allows you to choose 11 players in your fantasy team, with a maximum budget of 100m pounds and depending on how the players perform during the game week, points are awarded to the players, and in turn, your team.

The purpose of the blog is to assist you in making choices as it can get really difficult to choose the right players. I do not consider myself a master at it and I will in no way be able to guarantee anyone a first placed finish (really, that is only reserved for me, hehe) but I aim to help in the decision making process and hopefully, guide you to a second placed finish.

Now, it can be very difficult to pick just the right players in Fantasy teams, especially on Yahoo with their advanced points system and price fluctuations. So to aid you in picking your team, I will, on a weekly basis, post my game previews, injuries and suspensions, player picks, after thoughts, and all other news relating to Yahoo Fantasy Premier League.

This is my first time running a blog for a Fantasy Sport so I hope you will stick with me and hopefully, I will keep on improving in my posts and over time.

And once more, Welcome! and Hope you enjoy.

-It can't hurt to get a second opinion, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment